Sunday, September 30, 2012

1st Six Weeks

  The first week of the six weeks is always the easiest but also pretty boring because of the class expectations, rules, and the syllabus. My classes were all okay except for one which was Spanish I and I don't know why I have it I can read, write, and speak it well. I got stuck in that class so oh well. Since the beginning I am doing well in all of them and I should be. Some classes are really far apart but I managed to get there in time.
  The work of the classes were most of them easy and algebra I'm starting to get better at which makes me happy. My cluster is almost the same as it was last year which is hard if you don't study because you constantly take tests. Culinary Arts is most of the time fum because I mostly cook things I've never heard of but they do taste good. I know that I am doing much better this year than last year because I was slacking off and was mostly lazy and I am surprised that I passed all the STAAR tests and I could've done much better if I took last year more seriously.
  This six weeks went pretty by fast and I should have a good report card coming in because I know I did good. Finding the classes were a lot more easier than my freshman year by a big difference. Now I am just hoping that I keep doing the same for the rest of the school or even better and just hope that I went slack off by the middle of the year. I found out that my problem is the middle to the end of the year my grades begin to drop like every year. I need to fix that because I am not taking any risks this year because I want to be a junior I seiously don't want to flunk and I am not even going to think about becoming a drop out. I want to graduate that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment